Intech’s Managed Services allow Intech to become responsible and accountable for the availability, performance, and reliability of certain IT processes and capabilities on behalf of the Customer. These services are based on the ITIL framework to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and to improve the quality and consistency of the services our customers provide to their clients or internal users. By engaging Intech’s Managed Services, our customers are able to choose from a variety of service offerings that complement their IT operations.
Reduce adverse impact to your business
Minimize the time required to restore normal service operations to reduce adverse impact to your business. Our managed services include:
- Remote IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- Configuration Management. Document and track changes of configuration items of physical infrastructure services and virtual IT infrastructure components and services (CMDB)
- Proactive Management of your IT Services
- Service request fulfillment
- Detection, analysis, and management of events and incidents in your physical and virtual IT infrastructure components and services to restore normal operation as soon as possible
- Problem Management: find and resolve the root cause of a problem to prevent further incidents
- Continual improvement recommendations
- Performing available automatic corrective actions
- Automatic creation of Service Desk tickets and notifications based on SLA
- Generation of monthly event, performance and availability reports (Incident Management)
- Provisioning of a custom web portal for each client
- Opening and managing tickets with third parties contracted to provide warranty and support to your IT infrastructuret.